An unforgettable holiday for the whole family with GipfelMomente. The kids will be in the save hands of a qualified and highly professional team, while the parents get to explore the expansive terrain of Tauplitzalm. Meet up after the lesson for a cup of hot chocolate and relive the adventures of the day together.
- Registration: You can register online, by mail or by phone. Directly on site you have the possibility to register one day before the course starts at the ski rental Hubert Neuper, Hauptstraße 293, 8983 Bad Mitterndorf – Saturday from 14:00 – 18:00 and Sunday from 08:30 – 18:00 or directly at the valley station of the gondola. However, due to the current conditions, we ask you to use our online reservation so that we can guarantee you a place in the ski school.
- Meeting point: The meeting point is always at the bottom station of the Mitterstein Gondola, easily accessible by car or the Tauplitzalm Alpenstraße bus. You will be informed of the exact meeting point when you make your reservation.
- Start of group lesson:All multi-day group lessons start on Monday. Upon request advanced skiers can join a course during the week depending on availability.
- Private lessons: Available 7 days a week, any time between 9am and 4pm.
- Skiing assessment for group lessons: 9:30am at the meeting point
- Course duration: Monday – Friday 10am – 1pm
Lift tickets are not included in the cost of a lesson. Please find information on lift tickets and the ski area in general at www.dietauplitz.com.
All prices include 20% VAT. Credit and debit cards are accepted. We are not liable for accidents. A reimbursement of already paid lesson days can be made upon presentation of a medical certificate.