GipfelMomente is perfect for skiers, snowboarders, cross-country skiers and – most importantly – kids of all ages who want to experience the beautiful world of outdoor winter sports in a save and fun environment.
GipfelMomente follows the long tradition of the popular Neuper & Team Ski School – the first ski school in Bad Mitterndorf founded in 1950 – bringing its history and experience into the 21st century.
Our outdoor program promises a memorable holiday experience for all age groups, whether it is a classic ski and snowboard course in a group or an individual private lesson.
New for 2021: Our own magic carpet for kids and beginners at the bottom station of the Mitterstein Gondola, accessible by foot from the car park.
We offer interesting alternative winter sports such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, both beautiful ways to combine healthy exercise and a breathtaking nature scenery.
An unforgettable holiday for the whole family with GipfelMomente. The kids will be in the save hands of a qualified and highly professional team, while the parents get to explore the expansive terrain of Tauplitzalm. Meet up after the lesson for a cup of hot chocolate and relive the adventures of the day together.
A single board for your ultimate winter happiness. Whether you are a beginner or expert, freestyler or freerider, leisurely cruiser or committed race carver: GipfelMomente is here to improve your skills and confidence with the help of a certified snowboard instructor.
Get to most out of your day on the snow. A private lesson with a GipfelMomente instructor speeds up the learning process for beginners and allows individual training for advanced skiers and snowboarders. We offer on- and off-piste training, racing and technical sessions.
We cater to your specific needs.
Private lessons are available at any time.
- Registration: You can register online, by mail or by phone. Directly on site you have the possibility to register one day before the course starts at the ski rental Hubert Neuper, Hauptstraße 293, 8983 Bad Mitterndorf – Saturday from 14:00 – 18:00 and Sunday from 08:30 – 18:00 or directly at the valley station of the gondola. However, due to the current conditions, we ask you to use our online reservation so that we can guarantee you a place in the ski school.
- Meeting point: The meeting point is always at the bottom station of the Mitterstein Gondola, easily accessible by car or the Tauplitzalm Alpenstraße bus. You will be informed of the exact meeting point when you make your reservation.
- Start of group lesson:All multi-day group lessons start on Monday. Upon request advanced skiers can join a course during the week depending on availability.
- Private lessons: Available 7 days a week, any time between 9am and 4pm.
- Skiing assessment for group lessons: 9:30am at the meeting point
- Course duration: Monday – Friday 10am – 1pm
Lift tickets are not included in the cost of a lesson. Please find information on lift tickets and the ski area in general at www.dietauplitz.com.
All prices include 20% VAT. Credit and debit cards are accepted. We are not liable for accidents. A reimbursement of already paid lesson days can be made upon presentation of a medical certificate.